[Koha] New Books List

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jul 29 01:15:09 NZST 2024

Hi,

you can only add records to lists using barcodes or biblionumbers, an
SQL query can currently not be used. Maybe file a bug report with this idea?

Another option to promote new items is a search link added to the OPAC
in a prominent place. You could for example create a search that looks
for items with a date accessioned date in the current month and sort it
from new to told.

Hope this helps,

Katrin