[Koha] Fwd: Images quality reduction

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 05:27:05 NZST 2024

In line 59 we read " # GD autodetects three basic image formats: PNG, JPEG,
XPM; we will convert all to PNG which is lossless..."
What is the point of converting a lossy format like jpeg to a lossless one,
especially as this means that the resulting file will increase in size,
needlessly increasing database size and backup times?

Manos PETRIDIS

Στις Τετ 24 Ιουλ 2024 στις 6:30 μ.μ., ο/η Fridolin SOMERS <
fridolin.somers at biblibre.com> έγραψε: