[Koha] koha-US Consortia Special Interest Group

George Williams gwilliams at nekls.org
Thu Jul 25 01:30:55 NZST 2024

Hello everyone,

The koha-US Consortia Special Interest Group will meet this Thursday
July 25 (tomorrow), at 9am Pacific/10 Mountain/11 Central/Noon Eastern.

There is no agenda for this meeting.  We'll discuss whatever topics the
attendees wish to discuss related to using Koha in a multi-library
system.  That being said, if there is anything specific you'd like to
discuss, if you let me know in advance I'll make sure it gets covered.

Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/929501615?pwd=ZmkwaHFSTFZ5WHpXTGNHMkovMk5hZz09

View and subscribe to the koha-US calendar here:
https://koha-us.org/calendar/

Learn more about SIGs and join mailing lists here:
https://koha-us.org/special-interest-groups/

See you on Thursday,

George
--