[Koha] Cannot log in staff interface in koha24

Evan Stewart evanstewart406 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:36:56 NZST 2024

Hi Tom,

A  few versions ago, I did an upgrade and things broke. I found that I was
missing dependency modules that failed to download and install.

Are you able to access the staff interface with your super admin/super
librarian account?

If so, go to* More* > *About Koha* and click the Perl modules tab. Check if
any module is highlighted in red.

If you cannot access the Staff interface with the super user, I have a few
ideas you can check from the Linux server terminal.

-Evan