[Koha] Rif: Re: Rif: Re: Problem with 24.05.01 windows stalls with "processing" box

spazzali at magritte.it spazzali at magritte.it
Mon Jul 22 04:39:52 NZST 2024

Hi,

a little update.

With Chrome web developer tools i get that the error seems to be this:

detail.pl?biblionumber=4607:3207 Uncaught
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'str')
    at render (detail.pl?biblionumber=4607:3207:57)
    at datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:12136
    at e.fnGetData (datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:15516)
    at S (datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:18049)
    at St (datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:20531)
    at y (datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:22994)
    at It (datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:28350)
    at datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:26897
    at Object.e [as success] (datatables.min_24.0501000.js:41:25877)
    at c (jquery-3.6.0.min_24.0501000.js:2:28327)

Then I run search_for_data_inconsistencies.pl
and I fixed some biblio with non title, a biblio without metadata.

Now it runs clean but the "Processing..." box is still there.

Then I run audit_database.pl

and i get a long output (i attach the file) but it seems as if all the
changes are already applied to koha_library database.

Bibliographic frameworks seems to have an error. MARC bibliographic
framework test returns:
biblio and biblionumber - The biblio.biblionumber and
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields be mapped to a MARC subfield,

But biblio.biblionumber is 001 @
and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber is 090 a

thanks

tommaso