[Koha] Export Data tool fails (only tool that fails)- ver 23.11.06

Evan Stewart evanstewart406 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 10:46:29 NZST 2024

Update,

I was able to export a .mrc file using the koha-shell. I needed to change
the directory I was in when I entered the shell. In case someone else tries
this method, I did:

   - sudo koha-shell instanceName
   - cd ~
      - this will get back to koha-shell's home directory
   - /usr/share/koha/bin/export_records.pl --format marc --record-type bibs
   --filename my-file-name.mrc
      - After several minutes the export completed.
   - exit
   - ls /var/lib/koha/instanceName/
      - the file was found in this directory

The front end Export tool is still failing, but I'll see if I can use the
terminal export for a work around.

-Evan