[Koha] Export page failing to load and related error

Evan Stewart evanstewart406 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 10:15:12 NZST 2024

Hello,

I located an error message in the log. Looks like I'm getting a permission
denied error for exports.pl.

*[cgid:error] [pid 554389:tid 554389] (13)Permission denied: [client
172.56.200.129:42349 <http://172.56.200.129:42349>] AH01257: stderr from
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/tools/export.pl <http://export.pl>: unable
to connect to cgi daemon after multiple tries, referer:
http://Ipaddress:8081/cgi-bin/koha/tools/inventory.pl
<http://Ipaddress:8081/cgi-bin/koha/tools/inventory.pl>*

When I checked the permission for the file, they are the same as other
files in the "... /cgi-bin/tools" directory. The file inventory.pl
permissions are the same as export.pl. The inventory page works on the
front end.

I don't understand why I'm getting a permission error on export.pl but not
the others.

-Evan