[Koha] Punctuation in personal names

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Thu Sep 7 00:40:40 NZST 2023

Hi Alejo,

thank you very much! This was very helpful, and we could set the display settings for results' lists and detailed views in both OPAC and staff interface.

In the staff interface's results' list, however there appears to always be a dot at the end of the line containing the contributor names. Thus, if the last entry in this line is a personal name with an abbreviated initial, there are now two dots: Hoffmann, R.K..

This doesn't appear in the OPAC where the display is correct (Hoffmann, R.K. with one dot only, even at end of line).

This seems a rather minor issue as it concerns only the staff interface and not the OPAC.

Regards,
Anke