[Koha] Error 500 when opening records with attached items

bongiwe at uks.co.za bongiwe at uks.co.za
Wed Sep 6 00:17:59 NZST 2023

Good day,

Apologies if I am sending to an incorrect list.

We have just migrated our database to another server with an upgraded
version of KOHA (23.05.01.000). On the new server we encounter problems with
opening bibliographic records in NORMAL view after performing a search. We
get the "error 500". This only happens in records with attached items.
Records with no items attached to them open successfully in this view.

ISDB and MARC views are not an issue. These views open successfully for all
records even those with attached items.

We also cannot delete items from records. We get the same 500 error.

Kind regards,

Bongiwe Shongwe