[Koha] November Koha-US Circulation Special Interest Group ("CircSIG")

Lauren Denny lauren_denny at sil.org
Mon Nov 6 10:03:56 NZDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Join us for the next Koha-US Circulation meeting this Thursday, November 9
at 8 PT / 9 MT / 10 CT / 11 ET / 15 UTC  You don't have to be a member of
Koha-US to join us, we're hoping you'll come!  Bring topics on anything to
do with patrons, circulation, notices, OPAC, etc.

Here is the link to the Zoom meeting and
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/962703559?pwd=SjJWcW9CRDJvMy8ycVIyTzIzOUdSUT09

Can't make it?  No worries--it will be recorded and available on the
Koha-US YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/kohaUS/playlists
(See the Circulation Special Interest Group's playlist for past circulation
topics!)

Feel free to send me any questions or topics for discussion ahead of time!

Lauren Denny