[Koha] Fwd: Dead Koha Resuscitation

Hector Gonzalez Jaime cacho at genac.org
Sat May 20 07:19:17 NZST 2023

On 5/18/23 20:46, Bruce A. Metcalf wrote:

>>> root at store:/usr/sbin# koha-plack --start library bash: koha-plack:
>>> command not found
>>>
>>> Which seems even more weird. Are the permissions wrong?
>>
>> You are still missing /usr/sbin in your PATH variable.
>

> That's been added.

It mighty not have been added permanently.  start-stop-daemon is at
/sbin, which means that one is missing from your PATH.

to verify what is on your path, you can type:  echo $PATH

if it is missing any of the directorios, add it with:
PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:$PATH, followed by export PATH

it might be part of .bashrc, but if you are editing root's one, you
might want to check your regular user's .bashrc first.