[Koha] Fwd: Dead Koha Resuscitation

Bruce A. Metcalf library at augustansociety.org
Fri May 19 14:46:43 NZST 2023

On 5/18/23 21:35, Hector Gonzalez Jaime wrote:

>>> What does sudo koha-plack --start instancename Do?
>>
>> root at store:/usr/sbin# koha-plack --start library bash: koha-plack:
>> command not found
>>
>> Which seems even more weird. Are the permissions wrong?
>
> You are still missing /usr/sbin in your PATH variable.

That's been added.

> The command would have run if you had typed:
>
> /usr/sbin/koha-plack --start library

Let me try:

root at store:/usr/sbin# /usr/sbin/koha-plack --start library
/usr/share/koha/bin/koha-functions.sh: line 285: start-stop-daemon:
command not found
[ ok ] Starting Plack daemon for library:.

Okay, a step forward, but a new challenge. (Been a lot of that in this
project!)

Line 285 is:

if start-stop-daemon --pidfile "/var/run/koha/${instancename}/plack.pid" \

File /var/run/koha/library/plack.pid does exist. It contains a
five-digit number only.

Okay, I'm stuck again!

Thanks again for all the help.

Regards,