[Koha] Fwd: Dead Koha Resuscitation

Bruce A. Metcalf library at augustansociety.org
Fri May 19 02:21:05 NZST 2023

On 5/16/23 15:31, Hector Gonzalez Jaime wrote:

>> Can I buy a clue about how to run mysqldump?
>
> you can make a backup wich mysqldump like this:
>
> mysqldump -u root -p --all-databases > backup.sql
>
> you can reinstall koha-common by issuing this command:
>
> sudo apt-get install --reinstall koha-common

Aha! Here's a failure:

root at store:/home/bruce# apt-get install --reinstall koha-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not
upgraded.
Need to get 42.7 MB of archives.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Err:1 http://debian.koha-community.org/koha oldoldstable/main i386
koha-common all 21.11.19-1
   404  Not Found [IP: 67.220.127.145 80]
E: Failed to fetch
http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/pool/main/k/koha/koha-common_21.11.19-1_all.deb
  404  Not Found [IP: 67.220.127.145 80]
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

This makes it look like the oldoldstable repository is broken?

> Have you tried to backup your koha instance with "koha_dump" ?

This command is missing.

Thanks again for the ideas. Any clue about the failure above could be
crucial.

Regards,
/ Bruce /
Bruce A. Metcalf, Librarian