[Koha] Fwd: Dead Koha Resuscitation

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Tue May 16 08:35:39 NZST 2023

Bruce, it’s an intriguing problem, since you’ve come from a working system.
However, I shouldn’t think about it while I ought to be sleeping. Perhaps
others will chime in as the sun works its way across the US. But I do have
some more questions:

- What other services are running on that server? Are they all still
working correctly?
- What clues are there in the logs in /var/log/?
- Is the apt installer working generally, or do you perhaps have a broken
Debian installation? Can you update or install other packages successfully?
- Can you access the database server to do a manual dump of the Koha
database?