[Koha] How To Add OCLC in Koha Z39.50 Server.

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Fri May 5 23:01:13 NZST 2023

I'm not an expert on this, but it appears that zcat.oclc.org requires
you to provide your OCLC user name and password, as mentioned in the
message mentioned previously:

https://www.mail-archive.com/koha@lists.katipo.co.nz/msg25554.html

Here is what happened when I tried to connect using yaz-client without username/password:

% yaz-client zcat.oclc.org:210/OLUCWorldCat
Connecting...OK.
Sent initrequest.
Connection rejected by v3 target.
UserInformationfield:
{
  OID: 1 2 840 10003 10 1000 17 1
  {
    ANY (len=29)
  }
}
OCLC UserInformation:
{
  failReason TRUE
  text 'Invalid Autho/password'
}
Elapsed: 0.193017

--
Fundamentally, there may be no basis for anything. --Ashleigh Brilliant