[Koha] How To Add OCLC in Koha Z39.50 Server.

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri May 5 22:54:33 NZST 2023

Hi

You wrote:

 > I Successfully Configuration to Z39.50 but the catalogue title search
 > result  "Connection failed to zcat.oclc.org <http://zcat.oclc.org>"
 >
 > Z39.50 Server Configuration Details Link Enclosed Please check and
 > reply to me.
 >
 > https://i.ibb.co/CWxwZ56/Screenshot-2023-05-05-16-06-01.png

In your screenshot I see you inserted "z3950.somedoamain.org" as the
hostname - this was just an example. Of course you need to insert a
valid hostname (like "zcat.oclc.org").

Also it probably isn't correct to use database "OCLCAuthoritiesLC" when
using record type "Bibliographic". For this record type you will
probably need database "OLUCWorldCat".

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael