[Koha] Koha mysql DBMS fix

Hector Gonzalez Jaime cacho at genac.org
Thu Mar 23 13:38:38 NZDT 2023

You need to add a line to one of mysql's configuration files, you may
create one just for this, the complete file would look like:

[mysqld]
init-file = /var/lib/mysql/init-file_library.sql

you may change "library" with your own libraries name.

And you must create that file, with the sql from the wiki.

from the error message, my guess is your sysadmin put this line outside
the scope of a [mysqld] section.  [mysql] is not good enough, as it
refers to mysql's CLIENT program, not your database server.