[Koha] Advance Notice (PREDUEDGST) in Koha

Rupinder Singh jessedhammu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 23:12:30 NZST 2023

Hi,
We recently migrated to Koha from proprietary software. Everything is
running smoothly.

I want my koha to send 3 Advance reminders to each patron before their item
is due.
For Example: if an item is due on 7th June. I want my system to send them
1st due date advance notice on 4th of June, 2nd advance notice on 5th of
June and 3rd Advance Notice on 6th of June.

How can I do that? I am under the impression that koha sends due date
reminders repeatedly, but that is after the due date of the book is
crossed. Please advise.

Thank You
Rupinder Singh