[Koha] Errors in the MARC bibliographic framework test: itemtype NOT mapped and subfields not in same tabs (UNIMARC)

library at ssst.edu.ba library at ssst.edu.ba
Wed Feb 22 22:25:43 NZDT 2023

Hello all,

I am new to both Koha and Linux, and I have been trying to learn how to use both as I want our library to move from an in-house developed system to Koha. I am in Bosnia, and we use UNIMARC, so I chose that as my MARC flavor during the installation. When doing the MARC bibliographic framework test, I got two errors:

itemtype NOT mapped     the biblioitems.itemtype field MUST :
                         - be mapped to a MARC subfield,
                         - the corresponding subfield MUST have "Authorized value" set to "itemtype"

subfields not in same tabs    Not all subfields for the following tags are in the same tab (or marked 'ignored').

Code    Description     Tag     Tabs in use
Default framework       410     3,4

The tabs in use for all tags are tabs 3,4 and the tags are:

410 to 413
421 to 425
430 to 437
440 to 448
451 to 456
461 to 464
470
481 to 482
488

I'm not sure how to fix this error? What do I need to do?

Best regards

Aida Đikić