[Koha] KOHA upgrade error

zen zenitram quickfire28 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:16:48 NZDT 2023

Good morning all, we are trying to upgrade our koha database but too many
duplicate entry shows.

ERROR - {UNKNOWN}: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry
'ar' for key 'PRIMARY' at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Installer.pm line 739

This is the first error i encountered when upgrading koha from v20.05 to
the latest version that is 22.11 and i already found the fix.

The next error is " ERROR - {UNKNOWN}: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do
failed: Duplicate entry '20534' for key 'import_biblios.PRIMARY' at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Installer.pm line 739".

we tried to locate this duplicate entry and it points to biblios in
reservoir entry.

Anyone of you encountered this kind of error while upgrading?

I need help on how we gonna fix it.

Thank you!