[Koha] Can't delete fresh created biblio. DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry

DHIM IT itmanager at dhi-moskau.org
Fri Feb 17 22:34:46 NZDT 2023

Hello Alvoro,

before deletion I don’t have any problems in  koha-about/system. After I’m trying to delete the record I get an error in koha-about/system. But if I delete the record from deletedbiblio I can delete the biblio over Web without any problem.

I think the error is if I try to delete the biblio, koha put the biblionumber into deletedbiblio than check deletedbiblio and give me error. I can’t understand, why I can normally delete the record second time after I delete the biblio from deletedbiblio .

Maybe is it some Indexing problem?  Any other ideas?

Server version: 10.5.18-MariaDB-0+deb11u1 Debian 11

init-file_koha_fix.sql is implemented.