[Koha] Fwd: The PhD Questionnaire - your feedback matter

Ramakant Navghare ramakant.navghare at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:18:50 NZDT 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a PhD candidate under Dr.Yogesh Parekh, I/c Librarian, Gujarat
University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Dept. of LIS, Gujarat University conducting
a research study on the "Application of Open Source Software in Academic
Libraries of Arts, Commerce and Science Colleges of Maharashtra." I would
greatly appreciate your participation in my study by completing the
questionnaire.

The questionnaire aims to gather information about the current use of open
source software in academic libraries in Maharashtra, the challenges faced,
the benefits derived, and the factors that influence the adoption of open
source software. Your participation in this study will greatly contribute
to the advancement of knowledge in this field and provide valuable insights
into the implementation and utilization of open source software in academic
libraries.

The questionnaire will take approximately 5 - 10 minutes to complete and is
completely confidential. Your answers will be used for research purposes
only and will be kept confidential and anonymous.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing back
from you soon.

*https://forms.gle/fqyv3THW88ayDYK49 <https://forms.gle/fqyv3THW88ayDYK49> *

*Thanks for your support and cooperation!!!*

--

*-- Thank You,Regards,Ramakant Amar Navghare, Research Scholar*

*(B.A./M.L.I.Sc/UGC-NET/DOA <http://m.l.i.sc/NET/DOA>)LibrarianJ.B.S.P.
Sanstha'sChangu Kana Thakur A.C.S. College, Plot No.1, Sector - 11, Khanda
Colony,New Panvel, Tal.-Panvel, Dist. Raigad, Maharashtra, India. Pin. -
410206.http://www.ckthakurcollege.net/
ID  :ramakant.amar.navghareMob. No.  : +91 09324564183Mobile Website :
http://wapamama.net/ramakant/