[Koha] API paging, userid patron query

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Thu Aug 31 10:45:28 NZST 2023

Hi all,

Ah-ha, so there were paging options! My apologies, I could have discovered
these with a little more thorough research. Thanks to Lucas and Lari for
their helpful replies.

For my purposes, either approach works, and it did turn out to be an issue
where the result I was looking for simply wasn't in the first page.
Increasing the RESTdefaultPageSize option or using a higher _per_page
parameter in the query string both worked.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu

*CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the **Chochenyo and
Ramaytush Ohlone** peoples.*

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>