[Koha] Performance improvement suggestions

Furst, Kevin kfurst at prbschools.org
Thu Aug 31 07:54:16 NZST 2023

Hi,

I'm running v.23.05.x on Ubuntu 20.04. I've currently got zebra running for
the search engine. It works correctly but is really slow. We're talking ~10
seconds for a return on catalog search query and maybe 5-6 seconds on a
patron search in the staff side. Our library only has ~1000 patrons and 20k
titles.

I'm wondering if anyone has any performance enhancement recommendations on
the server-side that they've had success with that would help speed up
those times.

*Kevin Furst*
Technology Director
Pine River-Backus Schools
o | 218.587.8030
@ | kfurst at prbschools.org

Technology Office/Help Desk:  218-587-8510

*Confidentiality Notice: This E-mail message, including any attachments, is
contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.*