[Koha] API paging, userid patron query

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:44:34 NZST 2023

Don't know Koha API but might there be a hard limit like for the reports?

maybe "limit"...

Regards,

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire