[Koha] API paging, userid patron query

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Thu Aug 31 07:16:57 NZST 2023

Hi collective wisdom,

Are there secret paging parameters for the Koha REST API? I don't see any
in the documentation.

Specifically, I'm using the list patrons route like
/api/v1/patrons?userid={query} but I have a username that is short and a
subset of many other usernames. The API returns 12 results and the user
account, which I can see exists, is not included amongst them. I'm
wondering if I need to page through more results, but blind guessing of
parameters like "page", "offset", and "start" only leads to "malformed
query string" errors.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu

*CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the **Chochenyo and
Ramaytush Ohlone** peoples.*

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>