[Koha] Sample data (acquisitions/circulation) for testing Koha analytics

Anna Shields apcshields at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:24:54 NZST 2023

Hey, all!

I'm new around here, so I apologize if this isn't the best place to post
this. In that case, I welcome recommendations for a more appropriate place
to seek assistance.

I'm currently managing a sandbox installation of Koha for a consortium so
that our members can test it out as a potential future system. Currently,
we have very little data in the system, but some of our analytics team
would like to test out Koha's analytics features. I've searched a bit to
see whether there's a way to bulk load sample acquisitions and circulation
data to a new Koha install, but I haven't found anything helpful.

I realize this is probably not an easy problem to solve, but if anyone has
a suggestion for how to import this kind of data from another system
(OCLC's WMS) or pointers on how I could create well-formed data to insert
into the database for testing, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Anna

-----
Anna Shields (she/they)