[Koha] KOHA Catalogue and incorporating electronic journals and databases within the catalogue

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:29:35 NZST 2022

Hi Lizelle,

In your post you have CCed LibLime. Are you using Koha ILS released by the
global Koha community or that abominable proprietary fork by LibLime?

FWIW, LibLime is *not* a part of the global Koha community for nearly the
past 12 years.

If you are using Koha as released by Koha community the answer to your
question would be "Yes! absolutely!" as long as you have MARC21 records
available (or can prepare) for your electronic journals and other resources.

(Depending on your use-case, you might want to integrate an ERM software
like CORAL with your Koha)

Btw, its "Koha" and not "KOHA" - a proper noun and not an acronym :-)

Hope that helps,

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies