[Koha] Some very sad news.

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Nov 17 20:09:24 NZDT 2022

Tēnā koutou

It is with great sadness that I pass on to you all the news that Rosalie
Blake has passed away.
Rosalie was the Head Librarian at Horowhenua Library Trust when Koha was
started and without her Koha would not exist.
But more than this Rosalie was an amazing person, a librarian who always
thought outside the box, a gifted potter, a friend to many and a beloved
mother and grandmother.

Details around the funeral and memorial note should be available tomorrow.
But I am sure you will all join me holding Rosalie's family and friends in
your thoughts.

Tiwhatiwha te pō, tiwhatiwha te ao.

Chris