[Koha] Click Tracker

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat May 21 02:50:10 NZST 2022

Hi

I your SQL   'i.itype'  "i"is not a table so I guess you need to use

"biblio.itype"

Not sure you need to also use  <<Item type|biblio.itemtypes>>

You might need to check database structure at
https://schema.koha-community.org/ for exact field table/column names

Regards

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire