[Koha] Click Tracker

Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel mavicsilva at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:56:58 NZST 2022

Hi.

I am using the SQL report below for our click tracker:

SELECT count(*) AS 'No. of Times Clicked', biblio.title AS 'Title', URL
> FROM linktracker

JOIN biblio USING(biblionumber)

WHERE date(timeclicked) BETWEEN <<Date BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND
> <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>

GROUP BY url

I want to add item type filter, so I tried to add it to WHERE clause:

SELECT count(*) AS 'No. of Times Clicked', biblio.title AS 'Title', URL
> FROM linktracker
> JOIN biblio USING(biblionumber)
> WHERE date(timeclicked) BETWEEN <<Date BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND
> <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND i.itype = <<Item type|itemtypes>>
> GROUP BY url

But I'm getting the following error:

*The following error was encountered:*
The database returned the following error:
Unknown column 'i.itype' in 'where clause'
Please check the log for further details.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel
Registered Librarian, 3892