[Koha] Very, very beginner question: Followup

C.S. Hayward c.s.hayward at protonmail.com
Thu May 19 06:19:01 NZST 2022

I have three followup questions.

First, I've noticed that I can directly enter data into 245$a, but 100$a and 110$a appear to be locked (screenshot available on request). This is after clicking on "New Record" and navigating to the 100's tab. What should I be doing to be allowed to manually enter an individual or corporate author's name?

Second, if I should be entering all the authorities that have been mentioned in replies for a Z49 search, how do I add a URL? (One respondent, for instance, mentioned "Oxford" as the text of a hyperlink that I assume is what I will want to enter in the appropriate place. Same for a URL for the General Theological Seminary.)

Third, are there any authorities I should be searching besides those pointed out to me by list members?

Thanks,
Br. C.S. Hayward

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS