[Koha] OPACnavright in additional contents tool

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue May 17 05:55:41 NZST 2022

21.11.05.
I encountered a few problems in adding a new item to the right column in
the OPAC. First, I noticed there were no options to edit the HTML, just
plain text. Then when I saved it, the text repeated itself on the OPAC
see https://catalogue.efdss.org/
When I look at the /koha/tools/additional-contents the item is not there at
all.  I can't find it to edit or delete it.  But it still displays on the
OPAC
This may be complicated by the fact that we use the English United Kingdom
translation (en-GB).
Are there some settings I should look at or is this a bug?
And if it's a bug, how can I delete the problem text?
Thanks!
Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://www.vwml.org>
English Folk Dance and Song Society <https://www.efdss.org>
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)