[Koha] Subject headings in two languages

Selma Aslan selmaslan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 12 01:56:10 NZST 2022

 Hi,
We have found MARC more useful rather than Koha, in the arrangement of bilingual subject headings. We use field 040 f in authority records to distinguish "Subjectheading/thesaurus conventions" and 7xx fields to link the headings in two languages.
A sample record can be seen at
http://koha.etu.edu.tr/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authoritiesdetail.pl?authid=40323

The paper below describes our approach in detail, but it is in Turkish!

https://tinyurl.com/yc8f84us

What I would like to be able to do is to list authorities in two languages separately according to the language choice. Unfortunately, this is not possible so far we can see.
Cheers
Selma

Selma Aslan

TOBB University of Economics andTechnology
Ankara / Turkeyselma at etu.edu.tr