[Koha] Subject headings in two languages

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed May 11 23:19:19 NZST 2022

Hi

We are using Koha 19.05.02 on Debian GNU/Linux 9.

In many ways Koha supports the use of multiple languages - this does not
seem to be the case concerning authority records

We would like to add subject headings in two languages (German and
English) to our bibliographic records. Thus we'd like to ask for best
practices how to manage subject headings in two languages:

1. How to create them, how to edit them, how to link the German subject
heading to the English one and vice versa?

2. How to display subject headings in two languages in the OPAC?

Best wishes: Michael