[Koha] Fine issue in branch libraries.

Arshad Iqbal arshadsanwal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:46:51 NZDT 2022

Greetings to all.
I am using koha 20.05. I am working on a multi branch library environment.
In one of the branch libraries I have implemented a fine policy but in
others branches I have not applied that fine policy. I am facing this
issue. If the patron of the respective library where a fine policy is
implemented checks the library material from other libraries, he has to pay
a fine for other library books. Is there any solution to this issue???

--

Best Regards
*Muhammad Arshad Iqbal*