[Koha] Item Inventory Number Error 500 (Katrin Fischer)

Tadas G tadas.kaupa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:19:26 NZDT 2022

Hello,

I installed the english version. And I think the freamwork is the same
version. Maybe possible to reinstall the default freamwork?

Zebra write this information:

Records exported: 2491 12:52:40 [00:00:26]
====================
REINDEXING zebra 12:52:40 [00:00:26]
====================
====================
Indexing complete: 12:52:49 [00:00:35]
====================
CLEANING
====================
Zebra configuration information
================================
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/library/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/library/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
Lockfile                    = /var/lock/koha/library/rebuild/rebuild..LCK
BIBLIONUMBER in :     001$@
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 090$a
Job started: 12:52:50
exporting authority 12:52:50 [00:00:00]