[Koha] Alternate Graphic Representation (880 Tag) Information Details stored in which Koha Database Tables?

Sambhunath Sahoo sambhumlis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:42:15 NZDT 2022

Hello,
I want to create a Koha report which includes *Alternate Graphic
Representation (880 Tag)* Information Details stored in its Database
Tables. I checked all 222 database tables of Koha (Version 21.05)
like biblio, biblioitems, etc. but was not able to identify where the above
said information (Title, subtitle in other language, and Statement of
Responsibility in other language) are stored. Please guide me which Koha
DatabaseTable stores the information of 880 Tags (880$a, 880$b, 880$c)?

Regards,
Dr. Sambhunath Sahoo / डॉ सम्भुनाथ साहु
Assistant Librarian / सहायक पुस्तकालयाध्यक्ष,
Central Library / केन्द्रीय पुस्तकालय,
4th Floor, Administrative Building / चौथा मंजिल, प्रशासनिक भवन
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar / भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान
भुवनेश्वर
Argul, Khurda, Odisha /  आरगुल, खुर्दा, ओड़िशा,
752050 (India)
Mobile: 7978949882
Phone: +91-674-713-8756 (O)
E-Mail: sambhu at iitbbs.ac.in