[Koha] search patron not working

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Jun 22 03:15:11 NZST 2022

Hi Giuseppe,

I think wires have been crossed a little here, you didn't need to switch to
oldoldstable.. that's the Koha codename.  you have two codenames in there..
one for the OS you're running on and one for the Koha version you wish to
follow.

I'd stick to 'stable' for the Koha version and add the Ubuntu codename to
get the dependencies built for your OS to support the Koha version you've
selected.  It's not 'normal' in the debian packaging sense but it's the
best work around we found to support different Koha versions across the
different operating systems and OS versions we test against.

So the whole line should read along the lines

deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha stable main bionic

You should then find an apt update and upgrade will grab the correct
dependencies for your version and operating system.

*Martin Renvoize, MPhys (Hons)*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Head of Development and Community Engagement

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

*Sign up for our newsletters here <http://eepurl.com/dPjjkn> or by scanning
the QR code*

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com