[Koha] search patron not working

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Wed Jun 22 02:53:30 NZST 2022

Thanks, Katrin.

I did as suggested in the webpage you kindly pointed out, and, since I am
using Ubuntu 18.04 bionic, inserted oldoldstable in my koha.list file

But I think it's too late, since the previous updates have upgraded my
Koha installation to version 22.05.00.000, which is a more recent release
number than the oldoldstable ...

I guess I should downgrade, which is risky.

Regards,

Giuseppe.