[Koha] Bulk Deletion of Authorities Not Linked to a Title

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Fri Jun 17 03:24:02 NZST 2022

If you don't have administrator access, you'll have to have someone else
do it.  If you do, you can type 'sudo koha-shell asdlib' then enter your
password.

Then use
'/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/remove_unused_authorities.pl -t' to
do a test run and
'/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/remove_unused_authorities.pl -c' to
confirm you really want to remove unused authorities.

They can take a while.  The test runs longer because it outputs
information about all authorities.