[Koha] Plack error after update to Koha 21.11.06

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sat Jun 11 04:54:39 NZST 2022

Hi

As I found out the needed packages "libjson-validator-perl" and
"libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl" do not come with Debian GNU/Linux
10 but as dependencies for package "koha-common". For some reason they
were not installed during the installation of package "koha-common".

However I was now able to install them and our problem is solved; Plack
is running.

Best wishes: Michael