[Koha] A query about bywatersolutions/ncip-server

Susan Erode susyerode at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:50:36 NZST 2022

Hi,

I'm Susan and this is my first post here. I've been trying to tinker with
the ncip-server code available at
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/ncip-server#readme on the latest update
of Koha 21.11 running on Debian 10.12 (running without plack)

I'm trying to follow the instructions on the ReadMe but facing errors (no
permission). I cross checked the bywater readme with that of the original
repo of Chris on github. Looks like there has been no change between the
original and the forked readme.

Can anyone please give me a clue if the instructions for a .deb package
installation as given in the readme is up-to-date, or do I need to do
things differently?

thanks in anticipation

Susan