[Koha] Error 500 in Staff Catalog when clicking at record.

Shafrizan Affendi shaffendi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:12:58 NZST 2022

Hello all.

5 days ago I upgraded my Koha from version 19.* to 21.11.05. During the
upgrade there is no error message that I notice. Then I upgraded my OS from
Debian 9 stretch to 11 bullseye. Same no error message.

When I searched in staff opac the result came out fine. For example i
search for "management" and the list related to management shows up.

The problem started when a certain record from the result gave me An Error
Has Occurred! Error 500. When I hit the back button and click 'Edit Record'
or 'Edit Item' it worked fine.

I tried to look at the record detail when I clicked Edit Record or Edit
Item but I found nothing unusual. I compare with no problem records. Not
all records gave me this error but I noticed some of it.

I already tried running /usr/share/koha/bin/maintenance/touch_all_biblios.pl
-v but the result came out with no error at all.  I do have full access to
the server and database if anyone can help me and need extra information.

FYI Opac worked just fine if i clicked on the record. Only at staff Opac.

If anyone here can help please reply or maybe can lead me to where i can
investigate to solve this problem.

Thank you very much...