[Koha] Zebra indexing error on upgrade to 22.05.00.000

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Jun 7 11:34:08 NZST 2022

Hi Scott,

I would say that you have bad data in at least one of your records. (The error is basically saying it can't find the 999 field in one of your records.)

If you run "/usr/share/koha/bin/maintenance/touch_all_biblios.pl -v", it'll probably show you which record has the error (or it'll automagically fix it for you).

That record will be creating errors in other parts of your Koha as well and not just when it tries to export that record for indexing.

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03