[Koha] Zebra indexing error on upgrade to 22.05.00.000

skaman.tx at gmail.com skaman.tx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:59:07 NZST 2022

We upgraded our Debian 10 install from 21.11.xx to 22.05.00.000. When we
manually try to reindex Zebra, the process fails with the "1Can't call
method "subfield" on an undefined value" error message below.

# koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f library

Zebra configuration information

================================

Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/library/biblios

Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/library/authorities

Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin

Lockfile                    = /var/lock/koha/library/rebuild/rebuild..LCK

BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c

BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d

================================

Job started: 17:24:20

skipping authorities

====================

exporting biblio 17:24:20 [00:00:00]

====================

1Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Filter/MARC/EmbedItemsAvailability.pm line 75.

Something went wrong rebuilding biblio indexes for library

Zebra configuration information

================================

Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/library/biblios

Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/library/authorities

Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin

Lockfile                    = /var/lock/koha/library/rebuild/rebuild..LCK

BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c

BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d

================================

Job started: 17:24:21