[Koha] [koha] Copy itemtype in 952y to 942c

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jun 6 21:19:49 NZST 2022

Hi James,

I think there is currently no option to copy from the bibliographic
record to the item record as you can't edit items with the MARC
modification templates. What I'd probably do is group them by itemtype
and do each itemtype separately. You could create a report to list you
all itemnumbers for records with a certain itemtype and then batch edit
them.

Hope this helps,

Katrin