[Koha] Koha on Debian 10

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Sat Jun 4 02:38:57 NZST 2022

Debian does not install in Windows. It  **REPLACES** Windows on whatever
machine you use. If you start the machine and see the Windows logo, it's
already too late to begin the Debian installation. You must start the
installer before the operating system begins to load.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
York College of Nebraska