[Koha] Koha on Debian 10

Ah Win ahwin2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 02:08:51 NZST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are a group of librarians from Myanmar and we need help fixing the
problem of installing debian 9 or 10
on a PC which has windows 11. We are helping one Buddhist University
Library using Koha and now facing the hard time to install Debian.
All guidance and suggestions are appreciated in advance. We are still
learning and I hope that we will get the h
Thank you and best regards,
Ah Win