[Koha] Adding items to a list not possible in Koha 21.11.09

Andreas Roussos arouss1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:43:51 NZST 2022

Hello again Michael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide these details!

I'm interested in finding what's causing this misbehaviour, so
please bear with me as I bombard you with more questions! ;-)

Have you made any staff interface customisations with JavaScript
or jQuery? Is there anything in your instance's IntranetUserJS
system preference that refers to the .addtolist or .selection
CSS classes?

Do you have any active browser plugins that could interfere with
your browser's JavaScript and/or LocalStorage capabilities?

Have you tried adding a record to a list using a different browser?

Does anything helpful get printed in your browser's console?
(starting from the point in time where you perform the catalog
search, and ending when you click on "Add to list -> List name")

Have you had any Koha plugins installed or enabled recently?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Andreas